Gaelic Plant Hire “The Plant Hire Company of the year 2018” due to continued expansion we are seeking an additional Plant Fitter / Plant Mechanic working within our workshop, ensuring first class customer service delivery for Gaelic Plant Hire and ELEV8 Platform Hire. Opportunity to forge a career in our fast, energetic, customer orientated & progressive organisation. Based in Wicklow off the M11 – Exit 18, we operate a modern & relatively new fleet of plant & access equipment including hydra dig’s, dump trucks, dozers, teleporters of all sizes and rotary, 30-38-ton excavators, dumpers, rollers, generators and more to suit our client’s needs. Together with our sister company ELEV8 PLATFORMS, offering an extensive range of plant and access equipment solutions to solve even the toughest on-site problems.
Position: Plant Fitter / Plant Mechanic
We are looking for a Plant Fitter / Plant Mechanic to service, repair and maintain a range of construction plant equipment.
- This role involves carrying out effective services, inspection, maintenance and repair work on equipment at our yard or on Customers sites.
- Diagnose specific fault issues and action appropriately
The successful candidate must possess experience working within the Plant Hire Industry.
The successful candidate will also possess the following:
- Suitable persons will have a minimum of 4 years relevant experience
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
- Full, clean Category B driving licence
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Proven ability to work without supervision, using your own initiative, or within a team
Ideally, the successful candidate will have mechanical knowledge of and/or experience working with: Dumpers, Excavators, Teleporters, Hydraulics & Diesel Engines
For further information contact Barry@elev8platforms.ie