Hire Support Controller
Gaelic Plant Hire “The Plant Hire Company of the year 2018” due to continued expansion we are seeking an additional Hire Support Controller to work alongside our Depot Manager, ensuring first class customer service delivery via our automated & highly effective hire desk for Gaelic Plant Hire and ELEV8 Platform Hire. Opportunity to forge a career in our fast, energetic, customer orientated & progressive organisation. Based in Wicklow off the M11 – Exit 18, we operate a modern & relatively new fleet of plant & access equipment. Together with our sister company ELEV8 PLATFORMS we can offer an extensive range of plant and access equipment solutions to solve even the toughest on-site problems.
- Support the daily coordination of plant logistics for delivery / collection & all route planning of same ensuring efficient & accurate day to day operations.
- Advise daily work flows and assign to staff based on efficiencies & business needs
- Process all orders, on hires, off hires, re hires, amendments etc.
- Liaising with drivers, workshop manager, engineers and the sales team.
- Administer all fleet certifications in line with RSA regulations.
- Undertake associated administration duties i.e. order management, PO processing, purchasing & complete all relevant paperwork, provide Depot Manager with weekly updates.
- Personify the company in a professional manner at all times, undertake associated duties as and when required.
Desirable Qualifications / Experience
- Experience in the plant hire industry ideally
- Clean current driving licence
- Good organisational skills and ability to work well under pressure
- IT Literate – Ability to use service apps, Syrinx (higher concept) or Coins would be advantageous.
- Innovative, progressive & open minded thinker with a methodical approach to problem solving
For further information and applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org