Credit Controller (30-40 hours)
If you are successful, you’ll be joining a progressive business, working in the Credit Control team as part of the wider Finance team in a fast paced environment. The Credit Controller will be responsible for the Sales Ledger for both Gaelic Plant Hire and ELEV8 Platform Hire and requires the ability to establish and maintain good client relationships and to reduce debtor days by pro- active control of debtor balances. Newly created position due to expansion & funding. Opportunity to fast track your career within our energetic, customer orientated & progressive organisation. Based in Wicklow off the M11 – Exit 18, we operate a modern & relatively new fleet of plant & access equipment from a range of leading manufacturers & brands.
- Rigidly manage credit control function of the business within pre agreed timeframes.
- Maintain client data logs and report effectively
- Monitor customer credit limits, ensuring they do not exceed pre agreed terms
- Implement appropriate collection techniques, resolve customer invoice queries & liaise with service department to ensure accurate billing
- Implement and maintain excellent standards of customer service
- Debt chasing via telephone, letter and mail & update system in real time
- Allocate client payments & process credit card payments
- Undertake account and statement reconciliations
- Chasing debt to litigation stage
- Debtors ledger maintenance
- Cash collections
- Run Month end customer invoices & statements
- Issue weekly & monthly reports
- Banking & reconciliation of same
- Staff may be requested to carry out such reasonable tasks as may from time to time occur.
- Proven credit control experience essential
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills essential
- Strong organizational skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent PC and MS Office skills – excel, word, accounts packages.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Good decision making skills.
- Client focused on both internal and external customer requirements.
- Ability to work on their own initiative and also to work as part of a wider finance & operations team.
- Confident, diligent, responsible and self-motivated.